May 20, 2013

There's been a lack of photos posted lately.  I am aware of this.  It's not that I don't have photos to post.  There are a pile that are now back-logged.  Of note are a maternity session (from March) and a subsequent newborn session (from last weekend).  They will be posted, just...not right now.  I am currently teaching full-time (planning lessons, creating assignments and rubrics, marking assigments, etc.).  My teaching job keeps me quite busy.  I love both teaching and photography, but sometimes one has to take a backseat to the other.  Right now, my photography is taking a backseat to my teaching.  Their roles will reverse in about a month and a half.  My sincerest apologies if you are waiting to see photos from your own or someone else's session!

No comments:

Post a Comment