Sep 15, 2012

Family W

While back home (well, one of my homes, at least) for a family wedding, I was finally able to catch up with a few friends in BC.

Daniel and I have been friends for a long time.  You could call us womb-buddies, even.  Our moms were friends before we were born, and we've been friends ever since birth.  We've got a lot of good, fun, happy  memories under our belts.  It was an honour to be a part of his wedding party (a groomsmaid!) several years ago.  I don't think we've seen each other since their wedding, until a few weeks ago, and I was able to meet his son this trip!  It was very cool to meet little Daniel (I'm totally referring to him as that whenever I remember to - that baby is a Daniel clone!), and to catch up with Daniel and his wife after not having seen them in so long. 

Daniel writes a blog for the Vancouver Sun.  A hockey blog.  I think that's a pretty cool job.  I've read a few of his blog posts lately, and he's a pretty good writer.  I should read them more often.  And so should you.  You can find his work here: Pass it to Bulis. I'm not sure who Bulis is.  Should I?  One of the other writers, Harrison, is pretty cool, too.  I met him at Daniel's wedding. 

You can also reach Daniel on his Twitter account: @adanielwagner.  Um, I'll be honest.  I don't know how Twitter works.  I think you can't actually reach someone through a Twitter account.  You can just read random updates he posts, right?  *shrug*  I have no idea.  You can twitter him at @adanielwagner.  And while you're at it, could you explain the Twitter thing to me?  I totally don't get it.  I think that makes me old and mentally slow.

Aaaanyway, here are a couple of photos I was able to take during our visit:


The thing about this baby is that he could take a wide-capped waterbottle and fit the entire lid and half the bottle into his tiny, little baby mouth.  I was amazed.  He gots skills.


No comments:

Post a Comment